Click for YF Listing Service Click for Furuno Click for Westport Click for Nordhavn Click for Nordhavn

Feadship - Blue Moon Question

Discussion in 'Feadship Yacht' started by garseea, Jun 8, 2005.

1. garseea

garseea New Member

Feadship - Blue Moon

Hey everyone...

I was traveling through Copenhagen the last couple of days and ran across the beautuful Feadship named Blue Moon! All I can say is WOW. The beautiful boat was dockedd across the channel from the brand new Opera house.. I'll be sure to post some of the nice pics I was able to take once I get an internet connection (I'm on a blackberry right now) and am able to upload them. Speaking of which, is there a section on the site that explains how to do this?

Sean
  2. garseea

garseea New Member

By the way...

I was also ableo snap a decent shot of what I believe is the Danish Royal Yacht as well... Another beauty, but in a very different manner than "Blue Moon".. Pics to come..
  3. garseea

garseea New Member

Anyone mind explaining to me exactly how i can make my photos smaller so that i can post them?

Thanks,
    Sean
  4. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Sean,

There are many software programs on the market for photo editing. Probably the most popular is Photoshop, but there are similar programs that perform the more basic functions for far less cost.

Another option is... your digital camera may have included a software program that will allow you to decrease the size of the images you have. Our standard format for pictures is 540 pixels wide, but the base standard for most camera's is 640 x 480. If the pictures are much larger, it causes many viewers (on our website and other sites) to have to scroll sideways to see a picture.

Last, if you don't have the software, send me an e-mail with the images attached and I'll be happy to convert them for you. It might take a few minutes, or maybe a few hours. Depends on how hectic things are around here at the time. :)

Carl
  5. KCook

KCook Senior Member

Virtually all photo editors can perform the resizing function. Such an editor should be on the CD that came with your camera. If you happen to have MS Office, then MS PhotoDraw can also do the resizing.

Kelly Cook
  6. retep

retep Guest

Spotted in Barcelona as well !

Hi there fellow enthousiasts,

I was in Barcelona last week and the Blue Moon was there in the port all week. Coming from the Netherlands, I thought I remembered this yacht's name from somewhere..
    I managed to take a picture, excuse me if it's a bit blurry

Regards,

Peter

Attached Files:

7. viking 58

viking 58 YF Historian

boy that is one huge mast on blue moon in that picture. haha :D