Click for Abeking Click for Furuno Click for Westport Click for YF Listing Service Click for Mulder

News: DeltaMarine 56.40M "My Seanna" superyacht

Discussion in 'Delta News & Launches' started by Yacht News, Dec 17, 2013.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeltaMarine 56.40-meter "My Seanna" superyacht refit

A well known yacht is about to start a new journey, under a new name, a new size, and new restyling. She is the megayacht that was built back in 2001 known as the 48.80-meter "Gallant Lady" by Delta Marine. She became "Newvida" along the way and now she is currently undergoing her major transformation. At the present time, this megayacht is at Rybovich where she will take on her new identity.

Once completed the 48.80-meter megayacht would have grown to an impressive 56.40-meters and be renamed "My Seanna". If that name sounds vaguely familiar, the yacht actually belongs to the same individual that owns the Benetti superyacht "Seanna". Other than having her LOA grow significantly My Seanna the interior will take on a different persona. Accommodation capacity is expected to increase with the extra length going from ten to twelve guests.
  2. Her guest accommodation will now be a Master suite, a VIP and four guest cabins below. Her external appearance will also change with the extra length. A longer bathing platform will be fitted to cope with the demand of the planned entensive use of waterbourne activities. The sun deck arrangement changes as well with more options and areas to relax. My Seanna has been at Rybovich for some time now and is expected to be completed by June 2014 where she will be available for charter.

For more information:

Delta
    1608 S. 96th St.
    Seattle, WA 98108
    http://***************

***​
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.