Click for Burger Click for Cross Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Mulder Click for Furuno

Needing 1958 Chris Craft parts

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Connies, Commanders & Catalinas' started by Finishing Up, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Finishing Up

Finishing Up New Member

My father purchased a 1958 35' Chris Craft roamer. He absolutely loves the boat & spends every spare moment he has working on it. But recently we've realized that we can not find parts anywhere for it. Was searching the web looking for somewhere to purchase parts for it but can't seem to have any luck finding any place. Ultimately I ended up here & see that there are alot of boat enthusiasts here that might be able to help me out. We live in Nashville, TN. but I'm pretty sure it'll b almost impossible to find anywhere that carries parts for a boat that aged. But me & my father are looking forward to hearing back from you all. I will also get a pic. of his boat to put on here as a before pic. then when we "Finish Up" I will post an after pic. Thanks alot.
  2. lavida64

lavida64 New Member

chris craft roamer

we have a 64 chriscraft romer it is alumin we are going to get rid of what are you looking for?
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2009
  3. lavida64

lavida64 New Member