Click for Walker Click for Cross Click for Burger Click for Westport Click for Abeking

1993 Chris Craft 380 Continental Parts

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Connies, Commanders & Catalinas' started by Kitsmark, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Kitsmark

Kitsmark New Member

Hi Guys

I just purchased a 1993 380 Continental and I am trying to find a place to find some Chris Craft parts for it. It seems that Chris Craft themselves don't have anything going back to '93. And everything I find online is for the old woodies. Does anyone know a site where I can get some cosmetic parts for it? Not mechanical. Things like the wood grain dash cover, the chrome covers for Throttle and Gears, ect.

Thanks in advance!

Mark
  2. SeaEric

SeaEric YF Historian

Hi Mark, Welcome to YachtForums. The chrome covers can likely be purchased from the manufacturer of the controls. The dash may have to be custom fabricated. Its all replaceable one way or another. If you can post some photos, that may help with suggestions.
  3. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

The Chris Craft of today is an entirely different company. About the only thing they brought over is the name. As SeaEric pointed out most important parts will be obtained from the manufacturer of the individual part. Custom is a way to go for the rest, but I think you'll do better getting parts that fit (like vents, etc.) through companies like West Marine, Overtons, Kellogg, etc. or check with your marina and ask them to go through their supplier. One other thing you can try is to research for dealerships that sold Chris Craft during the 90's. They could have a stock of supplies.