Click for Walker Click for Burger Click for Delta Click for Westport Click for Ocean Alexander

41' Roamers on Boat Trader

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer Yacht' started by kjet, Feb 11, 2008.

1. kjet

kjet New Member

2. SeaEric

SeaEric YF Historian

On the first one- I was in Ft Myers a few weeks ago. I e-mailed that broker, well in advance of my planned visit to make an appointment to see the boat. I never received a return e-mail or phone call. I can only guess perhaps it's no longer for sale.
  3. kjet

kjet New Member

Eric,

Thanks for the follow-up. That's good information as I have not heard back from the broker either. I have heard from the NY broker on the second boat. It's pricey and getting it out of upstate NY is going to be a problem (they have to disassemble the bridge and get special permits to take it over road or ferry it through the Erie canal). Bummer of a problem for such a nice (apparently) looking boat.

I'll keep the post going as I get more info. If anyone has anything else, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
  4. 9lives

9lives Member

41's on boat trader

The second boat is nice indeed.
    The cutaway of the dash which opens the galley to more light is something I have never seen before. Nice for an airy atmosphere, but probably makes it more difficult to heat and cool by zone!

Removing the bridge is really not all that difficult, I did it twice on a 38 commander. I know a friend that does it every season so he can store it inside in a heateg building.

Hauling 15' wide will certainly cost road fees in some states!

Mark
  5. kjet

kjet New Member

Have not heard anything on the Florida Roamer. No less than $44K for the NY Roamer per broker. Owner moving to FL and wants to part with it as soon as possible. Verified that it will be ~$4200 to ship to my location which is a bit steep. Am looking into possibly ferrying it for a little less through the Erie Canal myself. I think it would give me some good bonding time with the boat. :D . We'll see.

If anybody has heard anything more, I sure would appreciate any info.

Thanks
  6. SeaEric

SeaEric YF Historian

I see that the 41 Roamer diesel in Ft Myers, Fl has now been reduced to only $20K! That poor owner is probably sitting around wondering why his nice boat is not sold! I may make another try at contacting the broker to take a look at her. That is a low number if the boat is in any kind of shape.
  7. kjet

kjet New Member

Eric,

Good luck. It's a little too far away for me. Hopefully, it has been cared for and can be passed along to someone who can continue that care.:)
  8. Oneiros

Oneiros Member

hi
    its never to far for a nice roamer they just so nice boat
  9. kjet

kjet New Member

So, Eric, did you buy that Fort Meyers 41 footer? I see it is gone.
  10. yacht-a-man

yacht-a-man New Member

11. outlawten5

outlawten5 New Member

Ft. Myers 41' Roamer was sold recently for $19k. A friend and I motored it last weekend to Miami where it is being shipped overseas. Decent boat. Ran well and motored through some sloppy 4-6 footers with ease. Newer gen, both A/C's worked and interior was clean. Had some issues with port trans leaking oil. Exterior needed some serious cleaning but seemed like a solid boat. It was owned by a sailing club in Cape Coral and sold by Sea Horse Marine.
  12. Oneiros

Oneiros Member

Hi
    ok maybe to Sweden, next week we get a 60fot roamer up to lulea so now ther is 2 roamer here in town
  13. Beth

Beth New Member

43 ft Chris Craft Heritage Roamer for sale 2006

I have a very beautiful boat for sale. It has about 140 engine hours on it. My husband was the captain and recently passed away. In the past month, he had put on a new canvas, did all the maintenence work on the boat and cared for it like it was his jewel, which it was.

It was painted last year and is loaded with options.

I have come to this forum because I would like for someone to purchase this boat who is as passionate about it as he was.

Beth
  14. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

Welcome to YF.

I am sorry to ed about the demise of your husband.

There are a couple of rules on the Forum that posters advertising boats for sale need to comply with.

Please post at least 1 photo of the boat and include the asking price.
  15. Beth

Beth New Member

43 ft Chris Craft Heritage Roamer for sale 2006

I have a very beautiful boat for sale. It has about 140 engine hours on it. My husband was the captain and recently passed away. In the past month, he had put on a new canvas, did all the maintenence work on the boat and cared for it like it was his jewel, which it was.

It was painted last year and is loaded with options.

I have come to this forum because I would like for someone to purchase this boat who is as passionate about it as he was.

Beth
    cell 202-528-5142
  16. Beth

Beth New Member

Chris craft roamer

I will get the kids to help me with iphoto and post a few pictures.

Thanks for the reply.

Beth
  17. Pat Bragg

Pat Bragg New Member

Hi Beth, I know it has been awhile since you posted you have a Chris Craft for sale, but my husband and I are actively looking for this exact boat. I called the number that you posted and have not heard back. I don't mean to bother you, but if your boat is still for sale please give us a call at 703-472-4689. Thanks Pat Bragg
  18. SeaEric

SeaEric YF Historian

Hello Pat, Welcome to YachtForums. The 43 Roamer in question is the same boat that you will be seeing on Sunday. The current owners purchased the boat from Beth. Small world.
  19. Fransdream

Fransdream New Member

New York 41' Roamer

My husband and I bought the Roamer you were discussing below. She's a beautiful old boat but...we had to have her hauled to N.C. as the bottom was so bad that she was not able to be taken down thru the Erie Canal which is what we had hoped we were going to be able to do with her to get her home. Huge disappointment. She has now turned into a very large project boat! Oh well, that's all part of boat ownership, isn't it???:rolleyes:
  20. Oneiros

Oneiros Member

hey!
    Is that an aluminum boat I recognize your problems, but when you have restored her will you be happy
    Check my history, it känndes not so funny when I saw her for the first time
    Erik the swed