Click for Burger Click for Abeking Click for Perko Click for Delta Click for Westport

Great Saturday

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer Yacht' started by Jim Reed, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Jim Reed

Jim Reed Member

Took my 41 Regal Roamer to Neyland Stadium in Knoxville, Tn to see the Might Vols beat No. 11 South Carolina. Had a boat load of Vol Fans on board along with good ol' Tenn beverages. Roamer ran great, Tenn won a great victory and got to see our beautiful mountains from the gorgeous Tenn River.
    Man, What a great day to be alive.

Attached Files:

2. Travlinman1352

Travlinman1352 Member

Keeping You Safe!!!!

It was a great day indeed Jim, both for UT football and cruising in a classic Roamer. As the Dive Team Commander for the Knox County Sheriff's Office I have a great vantage point, while keeping the fans safe, of the Vol Navy. I can also spot the classics a mile away. Hopefully I can get mine finished (27' Custom Comet) and join you someday soon. Thought you might appreciate these photos. Safe cruising and GO VOLS!!!!:D

Attached Files:

3. olderboater

olderboater Senior Member

With all the rafting, how did things clear out after the game was over? The extent of my rafting experience is two boats deep.
  4. Jim Reed

Jim Reed Member

Wow, I'm so impressed that someone from Knoxville is on this site, especially someone in your position. Wow, a dive commander, that's great. Thank you for the reply, I thought I was alone here. Thank you for the pictures. I mean most of the boaters here are Sea Ray owners and I thought I was one of the few that liked these old ladies. Let me know if you need any help with your boat and I will be glad to assist in any way I can. I left the stadium within a hour after the game was over. There were quite a few boats that left the same time as me but ol'" Copy Cat" can run with the best of them. I traveled down to Concord Marina for the night and tied up at one of the transit slips.,My passengers deboarded and I went home since I live very close to Concord Marina. I got up the next day and my wife and I cleaned up the boat. My wife went home and I took her back to Ft. Loudon Marina which is where I keep her. Had a great trip downstream and stopped at a home on the lake in the Choto area and had a few beers with some of my buddies. Got to the Marina around night fall. Hated to go home but I have to work on Monday. All in all, it was a great weekend. Again, let me know if I can assist on working on your Comet.
  5. alloyed2sea

alloyed2sea Moderator

Great Day Indeed

Anyday sc gets beat.
    God knows the trouble they caused the union lately.
    "Copy Cat" is looking great as ever - all we need is another fine Roamer on your river and we'll never hear the end of it. :cool:
    Cheers!
    -Eric

Attached Files:

6. Jim Reed

Jim Reed Member

Thanks for the reply. Just wish summer wasn't winding down.