Click for Abeking Click for Furuno Click for Perko Click for Abeking Click for Mulder

hi

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer Yacht' started by Oneiros, May 20, 2008.

1. Oneiros

Oneiros Member

some pic from sweden

Attached Files:

2. hat4349

hat4349 Senior Member

Lovely landscape you have there, I looked on the map and you are way up north in Sweden. How long is your boating season?
  3. Oneiros

Oneiros Member

hi!
    our boating season is from late of may to middle of oct. .the ice use to go in the middle of may but now everything is up and down we got lots of snow in april and it very cold yet round 32degree F on night . I start working on the boat in middle of april Im going to replace the whole electric system. have problems with the old system ,the new system have no earth on engine it a two way system much safer.
    hope upload more pic. but not so familiar with this web site
    have a nice day Erik
  4. hat4349

hat4349 Senior Member

Good luck with redoing the electrical system, keep us posted on how you are doing and provide any pointers you come across to make things easier.

Your boating season is almost as long as ours is; most people here put their boats back in the water in mid to late April and take them out in late November. I keep mine in all year round, I think a 48 footer is too big to pull and put on stands for the winter. My own opinion not fact, I have never done any research to substantiate it but always thought that is a lot of weight to put on stands when it was designed to float in the water.

Look forward to seeing more pictures and like I said good luck with the electrical work.
  5. Jim Reed

Jim Reed Member

Great Looking Boat. I can see why you are so proud of her. I just repowered my Roamer and one of the best things I did was exchange the old Alternators for the newer ones that has all the componants inside the unit. Good luck with your elec project. Copy Cat
  6. Oneiros

Oneiros Member

Hi
    Oh nice ,so you have put her in the sea, the electric jobb will be ready next weekend and we also repair the baath room new walls and floor hope put her in the sea the last day of june.
    Erik
  7. hat4349

hat4349 Senior Member

Erik,

Will you post some before and after pictures so we can see what you are doing, we are planning to redo our stateroom and aft head so any ideas we can copy are welcome.
  8. Oneiros

Oneiros Member

Sure but I`m not so familary with the website but I`m learning bye doing have over 250 pic.