Click for Abeking Click for Walker Click for YF Listing Service Click for Northern Lights Click for Ocean Alexander

Roamer World - Member Locations

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer Yacht' started by alloyed2sea, Nov 20, 2005.

1. alloyed2sea

alloyed2sea Moderator

Dear Roamers -
    Ran across the coolest geographic (Google) software which allows us to "map" out our presence around the country/world.
    Check it out:
    http://www.frappr.com/chriscraftroamers
    And then - do it!
    Simply enter your information (nothing is too personal) and watch the Roamer Map grow.
    **Make sure you enter a "shoutout" (new word for me too) otherwise you will not appear.
    Cheers!
    Eric
    Webmaster, CC Roamers
    "Tin Tonic"
  2. alloyed2sea

alloyed2sea Moderator

Details, details,...

..., hit the "Satellite" button and zoom in to see real imagery of your marina today! :p
    (Hey, if Al Qaeda can do it, ....:rolleyes: )
  3. alloyed2sea

alloyed2sea Moderator

4. alloyed2sea

alloyed2sea Moderator

As the world turnz...

..., Roamer World that is.
    We've got 20 members signed up - check it out today.:cool:
  5. dogsharks

dogsharks Guest

Please don't send Rummy after me!

Very cool, I joined today, and I noticed I know one of your members, (Mark on Lake Superior). He sold his (very nice) CC Commander in order to move (up?) to a Roamer.

There is no competition between the Commander guys and the Roamer guys, we are a member of the same family, and I think each group has an appreciation for the other.

In the event there are any benefits of collaboration between the Roamer and Commander clans, please let me know because we'll welcome comments from you guys, and we hope you will not mind if we visit your site too. Sorry about posting two photos today, sheesh, I tried to edit a previous message and the dang thing now shows up twice, so now I probably have already out-worn my family connections. Don't send Don Rumsfeld after me please!:cool:

Regards, Paul
    Nashville TN
    FXA 38 3004 R (the "R" by the way, stands for......you guessed it....."Roamer" !!)
  6. alloyed2sea

alloyed2sea Moderator

Roamers Go Global

We long suspected a worldwide connection - the latest Roamer Club Frapper map proves it. Check it out and join up today!
    http://www.frappr.com/chriscraftroamers
    PS - We are no longer accepting applications from amphibious car owners or aquatic cowboys. :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

7. alloyed2sea

alloyed2sea Moderator

Join now!

Well, just couldint let this thread die - itz too cool, eh? :p

Attached Files: