Click for Cross Click for JetForums Click for Abeking Click for Northern Lights Click for Nordhavn

New Roamer Owner

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer Yacht' started by socialdirector, Oct 13, 2013.

1. socialdirector

socialdirector New Member

Hello everyone we have just purchased a 42 Chirs Roamer Regal 1958 hull
    # R-42005 I am looking for any information about this boat my plan is a restoration project although not my first so I have a good idea of what I am into any info would be helpful
    thx
  2. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

Welcome to YF SocialDirector. Click on where you see Chris Craft Roamer Discussion or Chris Craft Roamer Club above and you'll find a wealth of information. Enjoy.
  3. ELS_Huntsville

ELS_Huntsville New Member

Chris Craft info

I recommend that you google the Chris Craft Commanders Club website where you can find the club's store. There you can purchase the Super Disc, which is a treasure trove of Chris Craft maintenance and restoration tips.
  4. Ohana

Ohana New Member

Great post Huntsville!!

I am familiar with their site but did not know of the "Super Disc". As the Commanders and Roamers are so similar that should be a great resource. Social D - good luck with your resto.! I will be interested to follow and hear what you deem as your highest priority projects.

Ohana
  5. socialdirector

socialdirector New Member

Thanks for the tips! I will check out the Chris Craft Commander club web site. Right now the first steps for the Roamer are to relocate to our home marina. Then there is some hull work to take care of so it can go into the water next spring. Winters are harsh up here, so I likely won't be able to do much work on it until spring. I will keep up regular posts on the progress.