Click for Nordhavn Click for YF Listing Service Click for Abeking Click for YF Listing Service Click for Perko

roamer found in Moultonboro NH

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer Yacht' started by russlunt, Sep 13, 2010.

1. russlunt

russlunt New Member

Lake Winnipesaukee NH and Moosehead in Maine.
    I inquired about this a number of years ago before I knew what it was. The boat yard said make an offer back then. She needs a lot, I am sure, including a new bottom. I will stop and ask for more details tomorrow. Looks like about 35'
  2. russlunt

russlunt New Member

first picture is a test of my resizing of the photos I took. Lets see if it worked.

Attached Files:

3. russlunt

russlunt New Member

Here are the rest of the pictures. I think she is a hansome girl, but this is quite a project. Found out the motors are gone.

Attached Files:

4. fantasymaker

fantasymaker New Member

Im not sure what price the quoted ya but it should be a hauloff deal...haul it off and its yours.
  5. *JU

*JU New Member

Is that forward stack of timber pushing up into the hull?
  6. russlunt

russlunt New Member

I agree on the haul off deal. I talked with the owner and he is talking about the scrap value but I think a good conversation about what it needs and saving it versus destroying it might yield results. Not really sure though.

He has some really interesting boats there, a late 60's or 70's Donzi and a 40's vintage Richarson.

You are correct in seeing that the hull us sinking around the keel. She needs a new bottom. Probably too far gone for most, especially with the motors gone.