Click for Westport Click for Delta Click for Westport Click for Burger Click for Mag Bay

roamer parts

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer Yacht' started by chad59 roamer, Aug 27, 2010.

1. chad59 roamer

chad59 roamer New Member

Hi every one Iam new to the yacht forms . I just wanted to ask if any one needs parts from a 1959 35 ft roamer , Iam parting it out . It has 1985 chriscraft 454s in it they only have mabey 30 hours on them , the last time the where in water was 1988. boat has some good parts left on it . thanks chad
  2. gerconst

gerconst Member

Elk Rapids Harbor, Michigan and Gibraltar, Michiga
    Chad, Take some pictures of what you have. I am sure there is someone on here that wants something. Also post on craigslist. I may be interested in nameplates if you have some pictures
  3. chad59 roamer

chad59 roamer New Member

roamer

I will take pics tuesday when boat gets del to my house and send them out .I found one on craigslist that I wish I had to money to it as it needs motors . and I have two very nice 454s . they are asking 2500. for it on trailer but looks like hull is in a lot beter shape than mine . but anyway I will post pics of boat it is a complete boat . thanks chad
  4. chad59 roamer

chad59 roamer New Member

roamer pic

this is the 59 roamer that I am going to part out

Attached Files:

5. Capt Dan

Capt Dan New Member

I am interested in the mast.