Click for Walker Click for YF Listing Service Click for Burger Click for Mulder Click for Westport

electrical schematics

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer Yacht' started by yanademyer, Jun 14, 2009.

1. yanademyer

yanademyer New Member

Hi Guys & Gals,
    Jollymon is finally getting the interior of my dreams as I write this (brazillian cherry floors, custom woodwork (remember "that DAM Boat"? and not being a carpenter like my fiance, I went nuts and totally ripped up my wiring ... installed a new circuit panel w/breakers, etc. All new LED lighting, the old Onan is still there but she's eventually going to be replaced with an inverter system... Its slow going but satisfying work (flip the switch get lights! who-hoo!). I've wired a few boats before but this is definitely my biggest project. Just two days ago I lost my old original wire schematic....think it went out with the trash accidently...does anyone have a set? I was numbering the circuits the same just for nostalgic reasons... I'm doing OK without it but it would go a hell of a lot faster if I didn't have to trace a lot of the wires back to source. If anyone has a set they could scan and email to me I would very much appreciate it.
    thanks,
    Yana 1968 AL Roamer Riveria Green Bay WI
  2. Shangri-La

Shangri-La Senior Member

Yana
    I'm in Kenosha now and will be in Oconto tomorrow. I'd love to see what you've done to the interior of your boat.
  3. yanademyer

yanademyer New Member

yer on...ain't pretty right now but would love for you to stop by. Make it around coctail hour would be even better, please invite your wife. Reply privately and I'll give you my contact info.
  4. jflongwell

jflongwell Member

Electrical drawing

I was fortunate to have a drawing for my '69 38' regal and will scan it for you. It is a "C" size drawing and will have several pages.

Probably a few weeks, we are vacationing in Myrtle Beach (w/o boat) for two weeks.

John