Click for Nordhavn Click for Burger Click for YF Listing Service Click for Westport Click for Ocean Alexander

1940 CC Enclosed Bridge Cruiser 33 Feet

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Connies, Commanders & Catalinas' started by rbryarly, Oct 6, 2006.

1. rbryarly

rbryarly New Member

I just purchased it rather than watch it be cut up and taken apart. It is on the Chesapeake Bay and in a yard to refasten the bottom. It appears to be fairly original with the engine replaced with an "M" which was newly rebuilt, and it replaced the original "MLS". Something is wrong with a portion of my email program and I keep getting emails returned from the local CC organization here on the bay. Any experience, ideas, history...whatever, would be absolutely appreciated. I feel like I should register the craft with some organization to keep it known. It seems pretty solid to me so I want to go putt-putt around a little when the bottom work is finished. It's name is Ole Chris, hull no 33607, it came in from New York. I'm new to this forum and craft. I owned a late '80's Birchwood twin Merc's, fiberglass, British built, back in the really early 90's and nothing since then. One know problem is that water enters the exhaust and fills cylinders 6,5 and half of 4.