Click for Mulder Click for Comfort Click for YF Listing Service Click for Walker Click for Cross

1946 Chris Craft Mast and Jackstand?

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Connies, Commanders & Catalinas' started by jabriel, Sep 16, 2005.

1. jabriel

jabriel New Member

Hi there, new to this forum...my father has had in his possession for several years two pieces to what seems to be a 1946 40 foot Chris Craft (the old scrap of paper that was with the pieces states as such). There is a mast with a light on the top, with the original glass that has now turned lavender over the years, and is also complete with brass/chrome mountings, screws, and lines. The other piece is a jackstand with what appears to be the original flag. Both pieces are in excellent condition, most likely would need to be refinished, and the metal parts polished (the mast has one gouge in the wood, and the jackstand has cracks in the base, but most likely could be fixed with very little problems?). I know very little about Chris Crafts in general, and have not been able to locate the model of boat that the pieces correspond to. My father would like to sell the pieces, but as of now, I have not found the exact info on what we have to be able to list/price them accordingly. The jackstand was in an antique shop for a time, and was listed at five hundred dollars. If anyone has any knowledge that could help me out, or possible contacts, I would very much appreciate it. Any party that is interested in purchasing the pieces can reach me at jabriel@hotmail.com, I'm doing my best to get some digital photos taken today. Thanks in advance for your time and help, and happy boating!