Click for Abeking Click for Westport Click for Mulder Click for Cross Click for Mag Bay

Roamer Name Plates

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Connies, Commanders & Catalinas' started by gyb, Feb 26, 2010.

1. gyb

gyb New Member

Does anyone know where to find old Chris Craft Nameplates? I am specifically looking for the name plate from a 37' 1967 Roamer Riviera. The old pot metal ones are beyond refinishing and are fairly brittle as well. The other option would be to have someone duplicate them out of aluminum or bronze. Any suggestions? Thanks
  2. SeaEric

SeaEric YF Historian

Hello gyb,

Welcome to YachtForums.

Just recently, a YF member was advertising some Roamer nameplates for sale here. Try using the forums "search" function. I think the member that had the nameplates is yachtsmanbill. There is also a Roamer specific section here in the forums where you will likely find more help than you could even imagine.

Ebay is another resource worth checking. Good luck, they're out there somewhere.
  3. gyb

gyb New Member

Thanks for the help. I found his post. Yachtsmanbill has a scrap boat that he is piecing out! Hopefully he still has them!