Click for Abeking Click for Cross Click for Mag Bay Click for Burger Click for Glendinning

Sad report; Anchor Deep's Captain

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Connies, Commanders & Catalinas' started by cwatridge, Feb 21, 2010.

1. cwatridge

cwatridge New Member

Tim spent a good bit of time communicating with his Chris Craft buddies. You will have noticed he has not been on line for several months. Tim died suddenly July 15, 2009 of a heart attack. Tim was my good friend. I have been boating for many years and he grew up on a lake in middle Tennessee. He found his Chris Craft 501 in early 2008. He took the survey and methodically went after correcting the things that needed fixing. I have a 1984 53 Hatteras ED and we worked on both boats regularly. It was his joy to get to his boat and take her out of the slip. The boat is in good shape and the Detroit Diesels have less than 500 hours after they were refit. "Anchor Deep" needs a new owner so if there is someone viewing this who is interested in a good boat that was really loved, let me know.
    Clarence Watridge
  2. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Sorry to hear...
  3. jroberts5949

jroberts5949 New Member

Anchor Deep

This is Tim's son, Josh. My father was a regular on this Chris Craft forum and I would like to get in touch with some of his Chris Craft online friends if possible. If you corresponded with him, please let me know.

Also, as CWatridge said, a beautiful, well maintained Chris Craft 501 is currently for sale. Though it breaks our hearts to pass her on, she was meant for the water and our family has a few too many time commitments right now. Any interest is welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks!