Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Delta Click for Northern Lights Click for Nordhavn Click for Perko

2001 or newer Roamer

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Connies, Commanders & Catalinas' started by mjwc78, Jan 24, 2010.

1. mjwc78

mjwc78 New Member

I have been looking for a 40 footer and have landed on the roamer. I have had good expereinces with Chris Craft over the last few years -- however never owned one.

Does anyone know of any issues in the newer Roamers -- or anything specifically to look out for?

Thanks for the input ..... in advance

Mike
  2. SeaEric

SeaEric YF Historian

Hello Mike,

Welcome to YachtForums!

I was just aboard a 2006 Chris Craft Roamer 43 on Friday. I was previewing her for a customer of mine. This is an impressive yacht. She looks like a quality build, and has a really good feeling about her. My only potential negative observation is that the lower salon/settee and galley area is a bit on the small side. The forward ststeroom and head are wonderful, and the aft deck and helm areas are spectacular. The particular boat that I was aboard seems to be in "like new" condition. I believe she can be bought for a fair price. Send me a PM on this site for more details on that.

I know of no inherent issues related to these boats as far as defects or areas of concern.

Good luck in your search.