Click for Mulder Click for Walker Click for YF Listing Service Click for Nordhavn Click for Abeking

Going to Hatteras Yacht Expo

Discussion in 'Boat Shows & Yacht Watching' started by lwrandall, May 23, 2008.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lwrandall

lwrandall senior member

The weekend of May 30 is the annual Hatteras Yacht Expo in New Bern, NC. I am going down to take a look at and ride on their new 56 Motor Yacht (will post pictures). I am pretty sure I may have some extra time to explore and I am just curious if any one has any special request pictures. I believe most of their models will be there on display. If some one does, I will try my best to get some exterior and interior shots of what you want. Let me know by Thursday evening.
  2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Lionel,

I've made 2 trips to Norfolk in the past 30 days, which is right around the corner from New Bern. I've been trying to knock-out my punch list, hoping to find time to cruise up the coast for the Expo, but it's not looking good. In the end, I think it would be best (for me) to visit Hatteras when they aren't entertaining their extended family. I have to return to Norfolk at some point in June or July. I'll try to arrange a tour of the 56 at that time.

Carl
  3. SeaEric

SeaEric YF Historian

I'm really looking forward to seeing the 56. I can't make the Hatteras Expo, so I look forward to Lionel's photos here. I guess I will see her if she's in Annapolis, or certainly at Ft Lauderdale in the fall.
  4. MedRascal

MedRascal Senior Member

May I delight you with 2 "sneak-peak" photos of the new 56MY's first river run...? Enjoy...!

Attached Files:

5. lwrandall

lwrandall senior member

Thanks Medrascal. She almost looks small from that angle.;) I am looking forward to seeing her.
  6. Loren Schweizer

Loren Schweizer YF Associate Writer

What a difference twenty-five years makes...

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.