Click for Burger Click for YF Listing Service Click for Delta Click for Glendinning Click for Cross

Who is going to the air & sea show??

Discussion in 'Boat Shows & Yacht Watching' started by Bob Scott, Apr 29, 2004.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Bob Scott

Bob Scott Guest

Who all on here is going and where are you staying? Carl, I know you will be going, are you staying aboard somewhere?
  2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Hi Bob,

Now that you bring it up, here's the invitation I sent to friends for the Air Show... :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi guys & gals!

It's that time of year again, time for the Quick Carl Camper Air & Intracoastal Show. That's right folks... F-16's, F-18's, Stealth Fighter Jets and a special appearance by the original stick-twister himself... yours truly. There will be gravity defying maneuvers, followed by stuff I never meant to do. Your applause is welcome, but I favor large denominations being hurdled my way.

Departure time is 10:00 AM on Saturday, May 1st. We'll promptly burn two ounces of diesel fuel and arrive at our destination 2 minutes later... 200 yards from the dock! A shuttle boat will be around for you stragglers, but you'll be heckled by Eastern Standard Time comments.

Bring you're own booze, food and a change of underwear (it's been awhile since I've flown). Bring plenty of sunscreen. It's not for your skin, it's to turn the upper deck into a slip & slide. First one to do a gainer with full twist, wins the grand prize... a trip to the hospital.

We may do a short cruise after the show. If you have a curfew... no worries. Our crack-shot crew of delinquents can conjure up excuses faster than a speeding ticket stop.

As with any mission on the Good Deal, there are some objectives...

1. You must have fun!

2. Guys... you must be accompanied by no less than two Playboy quality playmates. Well endowed, cerebrally challenged, nymphomaniacs are encouraged. :) There are no exceptions to this rule. You must be accompanied by a carbon life form possessing many facsimilies of the female anatomy... even if she's smart. :)))

3. Girls... read #2 and strictly adhere.

4. Animals. There are no animals allowed. Only responsible Ladies and Gentlemen. I ofcourse, will remain the exception to that rule.

5. Read #1 again.

If you're coming by boat, we'll be anchored 300 yards north of Las Olas, just past the bend. The yacht is the "Good Deal". You can't miss it. It's the largest, most beautiful yacht in the whole wide world. Hiccup, let me put my drink down. OK... it's pretty close. :)

If you arrive by car and the boat is not there... you were late. In that case, you can call...

1-800-you-swim

:D :D :D
  3. JWY

JWY Senior Member

Any rendevouz or raft-ups planned for Sunday?