Click for Cross Click for Nordhavn Click for Delta Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Westport

Antigua 06 Show

Discussion in 'Boat Shows & Yacht Watching' started by MBACH, Dec 11, 2006.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. MBACH

MBACH Senior Member

Carl & Co:

As promised I am submitting a brief report on St. Maarten & Antigua Charter Brokerage shows. As I was late to St. Maarten I can only say that closing party was well attended and participating vendors seemed happy enough with traffic from the show. More interesting was feedback from non-exhibiting vendors who were less impressed with numbers of vessels present as well as overall lack of participation (traffic). Most notably absent were European reps who passed on this show........Sounds like there was a lot of politics involved. Poor early season weather also contributed to some no-shows. Of special note was an introduction to Neil of the Buccaneer Bar!

Antigua provided for many more vessels showing. Docks were full on Thursday and Friday with the weekend being a little more laid back. The events were well attended and restaurants full. Most vessels visited seemed to have busy (or as busy as desired) schedules. Carl, I will forward some photos off line for you to work your magic!
  2. YachtForum

YachtForum Publisher/Admin

Here you go...

Attached Files: