Click for Perko Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Mulder Click for Delta Click for Burger

HISWA: Smaller but Beautiful Yachts

Discussion in 'Boat Shows & Yacht Watching' started by tantetruus, Nov 12, 2005.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. tantetruus

tantetruus New Member

Thanks to a gorgeous summer which smmes very reluctant to end i have been spending very much time outside and away from my computer.
    Nights are getting kinda longer though so time to send some pictures from some nautic events, starting with the Hiswa.
  2. tantetruus

tantetruus New Member

First boat is a Beaver...(lets say that it would probably have another name in the USA...
    Second and third are of the Davinci tender, which i rather liked.
    Fourth is the Frauscher, beautiful boat with a difference, since they build these on electric power as well, as the regular v8!

The last one is of the Elegance Yard which is from Germany (but i think is build somewhere in the fareast).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 12, 2005
  3. KCook

KCook Senior Member

The Frauscher is a cutie. As for Elegance, same as Horizon in the US market.

Kelly Cook
  4. tantetruus

tantetruus New Member

man you're quick! I'm not even halfway there :)
  5. tantetruus

tantetruus New Member

The first two are a very nice retro boat called Goeree from an upmarket sailboat yard from Holland; it's a oneoff and whas for sale, kinda liked it, but no money :(

The second two are unknown to me (thats the punishment you get when you wait months to post your pictures...)

Attached Files:

6. tantetruus

tantetruus New Member

hit me with a stick and call me Betty...

The first two, also unknown, but incredible restauration.

The third is the Intercruiser, quite a lot of those over here.

A Gallardo which purpose on the show is still a mystery to me...

The last one is The Makma Caribbean fisherman, bit of an oddity, but i like it. Most Makma Caribbeans are softtops and very popular in the Netherlands.

Attached Files:

7. tantetruus

tantetruus New Member

Mochi

One of the bigger Mochis; nice colour b.t.w.
    I've seen a lot of this boat since it attended everything worthwhile on water this summer

Attached Files:

8. tantetruus

tantetruus New Member

First two are Mulders convertible. nice boat, not so nice audience around it :(

Third one is one of my favourites, the Nolimit from Groningen Netherlands. It's a carbon copy from the lifeguard boats in the netherlands, but the interiour is all yachtbusiness as usual, so, best of two worlds, a truly go anywhere; you'll need a nuclear device to sink one of these...

Another favourite of mine is the small ONJ Pilot, which also is a copy from a commercial vessel, from Mulder en de Rijke who build a lot of government stuff.
    Cheap too, since you pay about €65000,- for a boat with good sleeping accomodation, a kitchen, seperate toilet and inside and outside steering.:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

9. tantetruus

tantetruus New Member

desirable uglies

The first two (ONJ taxi) are so ugly it hurts, still, i'd love to own one since i know what they're capable off. Nice history too and everybody who spends some time in Rotterdam will have seen them, racing over hte river through Rotterdam in black and yellow, from the Hotel Holland-Amerika to any place in and around Rotterdam with guests.

The last two are of the Opus, designed by an architect and completely made of highgrade aluminium. Bit strange...

Attached Files:

10. tantetruus

tantetruus New Member

royal pre-owned...

A glimpse of the Jumbo, a Benetti previously owned by Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands, for sale at the time of the Hiswa.

All others; RAPSODY!

ok, i like em, so what?:D

On the third picture youll notice a lady in green, the one with the aura all over here "can we go home now?" .
    Normally she looks happier.
    Yes, the missus :)

Attached Files:

11. tantetruus

tantetruus New Member

ok, a few more...

Well, at least the last one is a Rapsody offshore, quite another breed, maybe even nicer but WAY out of reach for my budget.

Attached Files:

12. tantetruus

tantetruus New Member

Finish

Silverline 1350 starts here. a typical Dutch inland cruiser. Quite a number of yards build types like these, high quility vessels.

The second is the Tijgerhaai (Tigershark) which was a restauration project off one off the bigger boatmagazines in Holland (nice idea b.t.w. for Carl?).

Third is an autoboat from valentino, quite fast, but strictly inland water.

The last two are the Wajer Osprey 37 Cabrio
    Bit Riva territory, both shape and price...

Hope you enjoyed the show!

Attached Files:

13. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

Thanks for the pics!

My favorite yacht among them is of course Prince Bernhards Jumbo, which by the way is not a Benetti, (you should know better...? ;))

It is a Dutch yacht, a Moonen 85! :)
  14. tantetruus

tantetruus New Member

$#@^%!!!

you're absolutely right of course!
    My memory won't make any record books i'm afraid:(
  15. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

That Mochi; called the “Maxidolphin” is one BIG boat. It’s not your everyday lobster (New England/picnic/downeast; whatever you call ‘em in your hometown). It’s twice the size of your average dayboat and at 74’, it's no slouch either. With a cruise of 28 knots and a top-end of 32 knots, it’ll keep pace up with your average downeast.

What’s surprising is (and correct me if I’m wrong)… it’s not often you see an Italian boat emulate an American style. And another surprise… how often do you see a lobster hiding tenders under the tail? If the money's right, Mochi might have a market with this monster. Classic, retro-style with size, speed and comfort. Anyone up for a picnic? ;)

Attached Files:

16. Vader

Vader New Member

Any chances of posting some photos of Mochi Craft 74. Since i saw it on the Mochi site i'm just in love with that boat. Un fortunately, pictures they published then are the only one i've seen until today (color - Wonderful Turquoise). This dark blue is the first one in diferent color i' ve seen on the net. Any more of those. I'm especially interested in how Exotic Red and Coral looks on real boat.
    Thanks
  17. tantetruus

tantetruus New Member

I don't think that they axctually build these yet; it's a big boat, kinda hard to hide (even if you'd want to) so when diferent colours hit the water, you should be able to find it on the net.
    So, not finding those (i tried too) means its not there yet...

So, made two myself instead:)

Attached Files:

18. Vader

Vader New Member

I hope the real red will be a bit darker, bat your's nice to.:)
    It would be a great thing if other manufactures would offer their boats in so many colors.
  19. tantetruus

tantetruus New Member

I just noticed that sherakhan has a Valentino autoboat for tender
  20. Mov-it!

Mov-it! New Member

The unknown yacht is the Linskens Catcruiser 45. ;) It's actually on my site too.
    Vripack design. You can see that if you put it next to the Wajer Osprey.