Click for Delta Click for Abeking Click for Nordhavn Click for Westport Click for Mulder

Lauderdale early April

Discussion in 'Boat Shows & Yacht Watching' started by Kevin, Feb 7, 2005.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Kevin

Kevin YF Moderator

I'm just curious if there's any event or meeting of any kind in early April in the Fort-Lauderdale area. I'll likely be down there for a day or two around the 7th or 8th... so figured if there was something to see I'd make a point of seeing it. :)
  2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

If you can postpone your trip by about 4 weeks, the Ft. Lauderdale Air & Sea Show will take place on May 4th.
  3. Kevin

Kevin YF Moderator

Rats! My dates are pretty firm... I guess it'll be a quick in and out then.

Maybe I can bribe someone at Bahia Mar to let me snap some pics for souvenirs. :)
  4. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Kevin,

Why don't you come join for a cruise while you're in town. Just drop me an e-mail before you head down. :)

Carl
  5. Kevin

Kevin YF Moderator

That sounds like it could be fun. :) I'll let you know closer to the dates when exactly I'll be there.
  6. Kevin

Kevin YF Moderator

Well it looks like I'll be getting down there sometime after lunch on the 4th, and I'll be leaving around mid-day on the 7th. The thing is, I'll have my four year old son with me, so I guess I'll just stick with strolling up and down A1A around Bahia Mar and maybe get a glance of some niceness. :)