Click for Nordhavn Click for Glendinning Click for Perko Click for JetForums Click for Mulder

Welcome: Benetti Yachts!!

Discussion in 'Benetti Yacht' started by YachtForums, Jan 11, 2005.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

I just wanted to share a little of my enthusiasm here... most people don't know what goes on behind the scenes, but I spend a lot of time marketing YachtForums... with mail outs, phone calls, e-mails, statistics, trade shows, visits, etc. It's taken 2 years to create a portal for the yachting industry and we have been rewarded with their presence on YachtForums.

As of today, I'm pleased to announce Benetti has joined us. Click on their banners and check out the latest from Italy's premiere yacht builder.
  2. Kevin

Kevin YF Moderator

As a small aside to this, Clive Cussler features a 55m Benetti in his latest Dirk Pitt novel. Ok... so it's the bad-guys boat, but it's still 'mainstream' use of the name. :)
  3. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

Congratulations Carl!

To get Benetti onboard shows that YachtForums is becoming well known and respected by the industry. Benetti is the #1 Custom Yacht builder in the world, measured by the production ranking. And the Azimut-Benetti group tops among all yacht builders as well. The figures are based on overall length of yachts on order.

Since their recent deal of cooperation with Fincantieri on building yachts of almost unlimited size, they will surely defend their ranking...
  4. CTdave

CTdave Senior Member

Congratulations Carl & welcome aboard Benetti :D
  5. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

The real congratulations goes to our members and lurkers, and man... do we have some lurkers. This is the YachtForums "Hits" Chart for 2004.

4.1 million hits for December! (hits counter is top left of the chart)

You'll notice April is when we blasted-off. This is when I uploaded a proprietary software code that I spent nearly a year developing. This put us on the first page of major Search Engines under 100's of yachting related keywords.
    Nice looking chart! :)

Attached Files:

6. Kevin

Kevin YF Moderator

Even looking at the current users at the bottom of the main page shows just how many lurkers you have here...

The numbers are very often like that. C'mon everyone, join and post. :)