Excellent choice this model is my favorite one too.
they are blood difficult to find since only 25 were produced.
I was lucky to find one last year that was in good condition just needed a fresh paint to look great. I still struggling to find a good and reasonable paint shop in the Rochester area.
I have personnally checked all survivors that I could find here is the result:
- RXP 36 1602 in cleavland, OH fully restaured very nice was for sell at 40k$
- RXP 36 1603 in chicago,IL Bill owns it for 30 years don't think it is for sale?
- RXP 36 1604 in San Diego, CA diesel engine poor condition cabin top cut to put bib AC it was recently on ebay arround 10K$ (don't remember exact price)
- RXP 36 16?? in Bay City, MI this one is the photo above in erics mail beautifully restaured for sale : Pier 7 Marina (866) 695-0444 963 E Midland Street Bay City, MI 48706
- RXP 36 1609 in St Joseph, IN was sold few year ago coul nit tracjk it down
- RXQ 36 1708 Bladensburgh (DC suburb) siting outside for year bad condition but all original not stipped down for sale for 5K$.
- RXQ 36 1711 Bath, Ontario Canada hull was sanded interior pulled out I believe the new owner was rearchitecting the cabine and top Not sure if it is for sale
- RXQ 36 1714 Mine in Rochester,NY not for sale
- RXQ 36 17?? Lucky 13 Knoxville, TN on ebay at 30K$ reserve not met nicely restaured
Bottom line I have for now only found 10 of the 25 produced.
Let me know if any of you know of an Alumium 1963 or 1964 that was not described above.