Click for Mulder Click for Cross Click for MotorCheck Click for JetForums Click for Nordhavn

Ultima III by Abeking Yachts

Discussion in 'Abeking & Rasmussen Yacht' started by christo303, Jan 7, 2004.

1. christo303

christo303 Senior Member

Another Donald Starkey design for Abeking : the 1998 Ultima III

Attached Files:

2. christo303

christo303 Senior Member

Ultima III

In design very similar to Excellence III also the same dimensions : 188 ft. She was seen here (both photos) at the IYCA in Antibes, August 2003.

Attached Files:

3. Merijn

Merijn Guest

Ultima III - interior

I like the design of the yacht, but I don't like the blue colour around her windows. If it was black I would liked her much more.

I saw her once in the IYCA, Antibes on 28 July 2001. I will attache a picture of her stern. The garage door was half open.

Is there anything known about her interior? I have never seen a single picture of it!

Attached Files:

4. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

I may be obtaining interior pics on several launches from Abeking. I'll be speaking with them next week and I'll ask if they can release anything on Ultima III. :)
  5. Jasper

Jasper New Member

I saw Ultima III in Viareggio and Portofino last summer. Here she is at the port of Viareggio. The photo shows how she dwarfs all the little boats in the harbour. In pictures like these you can appreciate the size of a 180' yacht again. Lying at the IYCA next to one of the giants it's a different story...

Attached Files:

6. Jasper

Jasper New Member

Here she is lying in front of Portofino. She was there together with Excellence III. It was nice to compare the two yachts. In my opinion Excellence III looks slightly better. Maybe because of her blue hull color, but she just looks a bit "more high quality".

Attached Files:

7. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

"Ultima III" in Nassau

"Ultima III" is up for sale as you all know and now there is news that she has been relocated to Nassau in the Bahamas for viewing. Ultima III is currently asking 44.9-million Euros.
  8. Yacht News

A Price cut has occured for the "Ultima III". She is now asking 39.9-Million Euros down from the above quoted figure.

Ultima III.jpg
  9. Yacht News

Since her sale, "Ultima III" is now known as "Diamond A"...