Click for Perko Click for Abeking Click for Burger Click for Westport Click for Cross

Abeking & Rasmussen Yachts

Discussion in 'Abeking & Rasmussen Yacht' started by YachtForums, Sep 12, 2004.

1. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

If you are an Abeking & Rasmussen yacht owner or buyer, our online magazine can provide information to help you. YachtForums brings you the latest news from Abeking & Rasmussen yachts, including the most recent yacht & ship launches, company news, archive pictures, and recommendations on restoring, re-fitting, updating or upgrading Abeking and Rasmussen yachts.

Please take a moment to register. Then, post a thread in the Abeking & Rasmussen Forums and tell us about a yacht you've owned, a boat you intend to buy, a yacht for sale or a yacht you have worked on. Please feel free to upload pictures, share a story, cruise destinations or marina information.

We'd all like to hear from you and we'll look forward to your participation on Yacht Forums, a website for yacht owners, yacht brokers, captains, crews and enthusiasts of yachts, super yachts, mega yachts and big boats with diesel engines!

We're glad to have you onboard!

The YachtForums Crew
  2. zanko cado

zanko cado Guest

buyer for Abeking&Rasmussen boat

Dear Sirs,

I am looking for steel boat 1970 - 1990, 36 - 45m LOA. In case that you can offer me something please contact me on Email Removed

Thank you and
    Best regards
  3. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Abeking & Rasmussen has a new website FINALLY with many treats. Interior shots of the beautiful "Eminence". No interior shots of the "Aviva" though, just exterior deck shots. I'll just let you all forage for yourselves.

http://www.abeking.com
  4. Yacht News

A&R seems to have launched a new yacht. Can be seen on the Lemwerder webcam. Looks to have a flag blue hull and white superstructure but the image is not clear.
  5. Yacht News

There seems to be a second 60-meter mega yacht in-build at A&R. Additionally, there is a third order for a 78-meter yacht. The vessel will be a sister to the "Eminence" and "C2". A very vague teaser on the A&R website...

248d2411a4.jpg
  6. Yacht News

Apparently, the new A&R mega yacht is the new "Elandess". Beautiful boat!
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2009
  7. Yacht News

News from one of our reliable sources is that the new "Elandess" has left Abeking & Rasmussen yard.

According to our source, a new hull will arrive at A&R next week Thursday.
  8. Yacht News

9. Yacht News

10. Yacht News

A&R has launched their lastest called "TITAN", the third 78-meter. ("Eminence", "C2"). Grey hull and white superstructure.
  11. bigboatbill

bigboatbill Senior Member

Cant wait to see a pic od Titan. Eminence is one beautiful yacht IMO.
  12. Yacht News

Trust me, she is beautiful! despite having similar exterior styling as her two sisters but that is where the similarities end. Interestingly "TITAN" carries her main tenders in her bow. The hatches are forward of where the full beam owners might be.
  13. Yacht News

Here are some photos of the 78-meter A&R "TITAN"...

Titan.jpg

Titan I.jpg

Titan II.jpg

Titan III.jpg
  14. bigboatbill

Thanks for the Pics. She does appear to be a beauty. I find the hull to be one of my favorites afloat. The photos are abit dark and hard to discern the details you mention, so I will look forward to more detailed shots in the future. At a glance I still prefer eminence due to her more dynamic superstructure and hull color. By the same token she appears more interesting that C2 IMO.
  15. Yacht News

Bill I have two photos in High Rez but I cannot post them here in that format because of the forum's rules regarding picture size. If you were to see them in original format, you would see the details I was talking about....

A&R Titan.jpg

A&R Titan 1.jpg
  16. bigboatbill

Thanks for the additional photos. I am able to see much better now. The forward tender storage is interesting. Are they using the space in the stern for a beach club?

I really prefer the blacked out window spans on this new beauty and Eminence as opposed to the all white superstructure and pronounced windows on C2. The Angles of C2's superstructure appear timid when compared to her sisters.

The comparison between C2's styling and her reminds me of the Pelorus/ Radiant design discussion. C2 and Radiant lack the fluid lines and blacked out window stripes of of their sisters and mother respectively. IMO this is a design shortcomming. Anyway, I digress. Looking forward to more pics of this new A&R!
  17. Yacht News

Here's "C2"...

Attached Files:

• C2.jpg
      C2.jpg
      File size:
      48 KB
      Views:
    • C21.jpg
      C21.jpg
      File size: