My Viking seems to like to ride better with the weight in the front tank.
My Post with almost zero deadrise rides much better with the weight in the rear tank if there is any kind of following sea.
1. The Viking pounds a little more than the Post (I never would have guessed that)
2. Both are wet boats, The Post might be slightly wetter, but that is really hard to judge....they are both wet and require the strataglass in the down position up top.
2. The viking tracks much better and handles the following seas like a rock star.
3. The Post in a following sea can be an emitional event, i dont use tabs in any kind of following sea and I try to keep the rear tank full if possible to help keep the stern down.
4. The Viking will make you seasick bobing like a cork when drifting or at a open water dock.
5. The Post is rock solid at drift, at dock, or at anchor.
both are SF